After dealing with malfunctioning equipment for a few months, I sat down with our accounting team and started exploring the possibility of upgrading all of our equipment. We went through the books and started trying to piece together a little money for some new supplies, and we worked hard to make it happen. After we finally replaced out equipment, we worked to keep it in top condition. We followed the manufacturer's recommendations for care, and we only hired professionals to service the machinery. This blog is all about keeping your equipment in top condition so that you can reduce your costs.